Either in a small-scaled team, a department or even an entire organisation, the members’ personality has considerable impact on the overall performance and team harmony. This leads to the need for initiatives to help understand the individuals in a team and gives suggestion on how to manage team effectively. There have been plenty of assessment tools developed to address this demand, one of which is based on the popular DISC theory shall benefit the organisations in terms of employee development and team building: Profiles Performance Indicator™.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ describes an individual’s personality with regards to five different scales, four of which are deployed from the DISC theory while the Motivational Intensity scale is developed exclusively for this tool, indicating the motivation source for the individual.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ is highly recommended for usage in team to analyse in details critical elements that affect a team’s performance and relationship in the team. Moreover, it portrait the match within team members and the relative comparison with the team leader, from which it gives suggestion for improvement.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ is recommended for
- Productivity and work quality improvement
- Talent identification, management and development
- Identification and levelling of differences between supervisors and subordinates
- Development of management competencies, skills and behaviours
- Improvement of communication level
- Improvement of engagement and motivation
- Reduction of personnel turnover
Profiles Performance Indicator™ provides the following reports for your full use